The Draper Historical Society encourages the donations of artifacts from the public that will be preserved, restored and placed on public display in the Draper City Museum.
The museum is open from 8 am to 6 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. Guided tours are available by appointment.
- to encourage the study of Draper history by establishing a public museum, art gallery, library and archives.
- to promote the preservation, proper organization and publication of authentic historical records and artifacts.
- to acquire and preserve for the use of the Society and the public, objects and materials that illuminate the history of Draper.
- to promote the dissemination of information by lectures, seminars, workshops, excursions of historic and geographic interest, and exhibitions.
- to publish relevant newsletters, journals, presentations and other material.
- to encourage new memberships in the Society to support and promote these goals and objectives.
Donations to the Draper Historical Society have enabled us to create a wonderful museum and showcase many historical artifacts. We welcome your continued donations to the museum. We are in need of a spinning wheel, Blacksmith Tools, Pre 1940 Clocks, Pre 1940 Electric Stove, Old Pioneer photos, Wood Churns, Pre 1940 Telephone and Harnesses. Please contact us by sending an email to or by calling and leave a message at .